Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 11, 2017

The Real Danger to the House of America

By Roger Taylor September 10, 2017

I really do not comprehend the need or desire for hatred. I understand the anger of righteous indignation and the revulsion against evil. But hatred steals your soul. So, when the Nazi’s and the KKK try to glorify racial hatred, I don’t understand it.

 I am glad Jesus loves them, but loving them, for me, is a serious strain on my sanctification. But I don’t think America is under a serious threat from these two hate groups. Their total membership is small, and in my lifetime I have seen their influence wane severely. Much of this was accomplished by the FBI.

 We can continue to erode their influence by ignoring these people when they want to broadcast their views. They are guaranteed the right to speak in this country, but are not guaranteed an audience. Our news media should quit covering their events. They need to be made irrelevant.

Unfortunately, we have a new hate group that is gaining in power. This is the group that calls itself antifa. They don’t proclaim racial or minority hatred, but they hate nearly everything else. They employ Brownshirt tactics of violence, intimidation, and hatred, even while shouting about the evils of fascism.......... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment