Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Amongst the Demonstrators

The fame never lasts and life proves disappointing if not much worse.

R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. January 18, 2017

This is supposedly the week of multitudinous demonstrations in Washington. The hordes are getting more media attention than the hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters who are also coming into town. Whether the multitudinous demonstrations will be as multitudinous as anticipated by the media I cannot say. Certainly they are getting plenty of publicity already, though their actual numbers as of Tuesday night were disappointing.

Al Charlatan’s (née Sharpton’s) turnout Saturday was rather puny, I am told. I may have seen it, but then again I may have not. I was on my way to J. Press, a men’s store, on Saturday. There was a small demonstration near the Lincoln Memorial. The demonstrators were reclining on the grass in some sort of formation, possibly doing yoga. Could these have been Al’s troops?......To Read More...



No comments:

Post a Comment