Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, October 21, 2016

Wikileaks Latest Podesta Email Dumps: 13 More Instances of Sleaze

By Rachel Alexander, on October 20th, 2016 | Share on Facebook

Every few days, Wikileaks releases another few thousand hacked emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta. The last dump brings the total to 18,953 out of a total 50,000 expected. Both Clinton and Podesta have done little to distance themselves from the emails or claim they are forged. Here are some of the most shocking emails to emerge in the latest batches. Chief Political Correspondent for Politico Admits he's a "Hack" for the Campaign and Provides his Articles in Advance to Podesta: Glenn Thrush, Chief Political Correspondent for Politico, works with Podesta to ensure his news stories turn out acceptable to the Clinton campaign.

Thrush begins an email asking Podesta, " Can I send u a couple of grafs, OTR, to make sure I'm not f****** anything up?" [profanity deleted] After Podesta agrees, Thrush writes back, "Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u Please don't share or tell anyone I did this Tell me if I f***** up anything." [profanity deleted] .....To Read More....


No comments:

Post a Comment