Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, May 23, 2016

Sen. Boxer: 'If I Didn't Have a Lot of Security, I Don't Know What Would Have Happened'

By Susan Jones

Far from the insular world of Congress, out in the wilds of Nevada, Sen. Barbara Boxer, a liberal California Democrat, found herself surrounded on Saturday by snarling fellow liberals who support Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

But unlike some of the ordinary Americans attending Trump rallies, Boxer had a security detail. "Fortunately," she said.

"It was a scary situation," Boxer told CNN on Wednesday. "I was there...It was frightening. I had -- I was on the stage and people were six feet away from me and if I didn't have a lot of security, I don't know what would have happened."....To Read More....

My Take - How dare she have a security detail! doesn't she know this is a slap in the face of every good little leftie?  Doesn't she know she should be just like everyone else and be assured people don't need security or guns to protect themselves?  Is this a case of not walkin the talkin?  She's just set leftie efforts to end gun ownership back decades. ...decades I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment