Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, May 22, 2016

After Cruz I Needed Break

Lloyd Marcus

I am chairman of the Conservative Campaign Committee. Our mission, which we have chosen to accept, is to travel the country helping conservatives get elected. Since January, our CCC team, my wife Mary and I, have been traveling state to state campaigning for Ted Cruz. We were in Indiana when Cruz suspended his campaign.   A day later, Mary and I flew back home to Florida. Like fellow members of Cruz's army of passionate loyal supporters, we were emotionally spent. Reading my email, it seemed our national conservative family of Trump and Cruz supporters were engaged in a huge family feud. Emotions were raw. The Bible tells us that it is unwise to make decisions when you are afraid, angry, or tired. Feeling a bit of all three emotions, Mary and I concluded that we needed a break.

While staying engaged in the congressional races taken on by our CCC team, I tuned out all political news. Friends who support Trump were clamoring for me to endorse him immediately. But I was not ready.......To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment