Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, November 3, 2014

To My Readers

Dear Readers,

Unfortunately I have a job that interferes with my life, as a result I've been procrastinating on a writing project for almost two years. Then there was another project, and now a third project. Procrastination is no longer an option.  Now I'm going into a partial hiatus from my daily posts. I may find something I feel needs posted, but for the most part November is going to be devoted to these three projects, one of which will be published as I finish it.  The second project is quite large and I may post parts as I work on it.   The third involves a four page commentary for an association magazine, which will not be posted here.
 
However, I invite you to explore Paradigms and Demographics, which isn’t up to date by the way, however you may find this exploration insightful and informative.  Mostly I hope you will find it profound and provocative. 
Warmest Regards to All,
 
Rich Kozlovich

No comments:

Post a Comment