Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, October 10, 2014

More Keynesian fallacies and the Great Depression

By Gerard Jackson 05 Oct 2014

Nottrampis posted a comment criticising my attack on Keynesianism. The following is my response. It is not meant to be a rebuttal but more of an outline of my views. In the very near future I shall expand in far greater detail on each of my points.  Now where to begin:....

..........Some readers are asking why I bother with Nottrampis. Simple, you cannot refute an argument by running away from it. Nottrampis brings to this site the arguments that Keynesians use to defend their theories. He should be thanked for that. I suspect he does so not just because he knows I will answer him politely and to the best of my ability but also because experience has probably taught him that the likes of Professor Sinclair Davidson, Steve Kates and Alan Moran refuse to seriously engage Keynesians, including post-Keynesians, though they seem to be forever sneering at Keynesianism........To Read More...


No comments:

Post a Comment