Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, April 4, 2014

This Week With P&D

By Rich Kozlovich

Paradigms and Demographics is always profound and provocative, but some weeks are better than others because the material is so much better and there's so much of it.

For example:

This week James Lovelock, who was the founder of the Gaia movement and a huge voice in the global warming scam, declared he was mistaken and the movement he was so instrumental in helping create – environmentalism-isn't about science, but a religion. It must be difficult to be 94 - having been told all your life how brilliant and great you are - and then come to the realization you will be going to your grave having sent the world down an economically disastrous misanthropic path guided by irrational morally defective people.

Most of you aren’t old enough to remember President Johnson and his War on Poverty programs in the 1960’s, but I am, and I like most people at that time thought it was wrong for a nation to be so rich and have so many poor. Well, as the years went by the money mounted and the poor remained. How much money has been spent in the last fifty years and how many people has it really helped?

Then there’s the fallacy that vegans are healthier than carnivores. I always knew this was a load of hoohaw, but the fallacy continued because facts can never entirely catch up to the lies that have become a social paradigm. But we at least should know the truth.

Since up to 80/90% of all studies are incapable of being replicated, could you explain to your customers why so many of these “studies” condemning chemicals of all types are horsepucky? That can be fixed by reading the article Consumer’s Guide to Chemical Risk.

Is a Constitutional Convention in the offing? What is Article Five of the Constitution say about that? And how many states does it require? Why must federal agencies now be considered a de-facto fourth branch of government with the right to write or re-write laws as they see fit without new legislation from Congress?

Then there is the Sue and Settle issue between government bureaucrats and activists of every ilk. The states and industry has discovered something that is vital to fixing that corrupt system. A spine!

And then there’s this 15 page white paper outlining eventual, and seemingly inevitable, default by the federal government. It’s long but worth reading, because we all need the one thing necessary for understanding. Clarity!

There’s a whole lot more than these few articles, including four new pages I’ve added as a prelude to the 2014 and 2016 elections. I call them my Four Horsemen of Corruption,
However, after watching a rerun last night of the Fred Friendly Ethics in America seminar on American judiciary produced by Columbia University I may add a fifth horseman called Public Corruption: American Judiciary.

Even though I saw this one years ago - as I've grown old I see things differently. This time I couldn't help but thinking this was nothing more than a load of self serving hoohaw, (especially from former Supreme Court justice Sandra Day O'Conner) except for the famous defense attorney. He at least was real - and believe it or not - so was Barney Frank!  That scared me.  I actually found myself agreeing with him.  I still have chills over that!

I've see most if not all of this series of Fred Friendly Ethics in America PBS programs, and yet I never tire of them. I would really love to see a similar program called Ethics in America: Environmental Law.

Just before every election the media is full of accounts of corrupt members of any party that aren’t leftist. Well that has always been a sore spot for me because they were perpetrating lies of omission in order to attain a goal that has nothing to do with what's right or wrong. It certainly isn't unbiased reporting. As you peruse these pages you will notice how the Democrats and bureaucrats are the only ones with anything in them. That’s because – much to my regret - I just started it, but by fall the main stream media will soon completely forget that any leftist ever committed any misdeed bigger than spitting on the sidewalk. But I can assure you they will fill the airways and headlines with every slight committed by a conservative - or any Republican for that matter - so that page will fill up fast by this November.

As for me - I will post everything about everyone based on eight criteria. I will post without malice, pride, prejudice, and without hope of power, privilege, prominence, popularity or position. I believe I've been successful in all eight of my criteria, but I can assure everyone - I've been really successful at those last five.

I intend turn Paradigms and Demographics into a for profit news service. I hope it will be unique from the rest by lending clarity to the confusing smoke screens we see involving the world's issues.

As for the -“Other Party’s Page”- both the Republican and the Democratic media (and they both exist) will find unending fault with them, especially if they are conservative, Christian, and actually believe the U.S. Constitution is the law of the land. You might see how that would enrage any number of members of both parties.

These four pages will be a constant source for all to view, all the way to November 2016, in order to bring balance to the issue of corruption perpetrated by public officials-elected, appointed and hired - in order to determine who actually did what, when, how bad and how often. Otherwise we will discover the main stream media will have developed very convenient memories by that time, and you won't be able to recall all the true events. We certainly wouldn’t want that to happen so these four pages will be a constant source in which to turn.

Truth is the sublime convergence of history and reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment